Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Joy of Pleasing Megan Rose

January 18, 2000 - 1:53 a.m.

I need a drink.
(Drink provided)

I’m hungry please.
I’m hungry.
I’m hungry please.
I need a cup of milk please.
I need some cereal please.
(Give in – get up to make cereal)

I need to go poo.
(Lift onto toilet)
Poo is not working.
(Lift off of toilet)
I lost my panties.
I lost my panties.
I lost my panties.
(Give in - provide panties to wear under pajamas)

(Back to bed with cereal)

What’s that? (shredded wheat)
That’s too bigger. (first spoonful)
That’s too bigger. (smaller spoonful)
I don’t want any of that.

I like milk in a green bottle.
(Give in – get up to make hot chocolate)
There are no monsters. Richard ate all the monsters.
(hot chocolate into the 7-up bottle, back to bed)
Mmmm, chocolate! I like chocolate.

You lay down with me?
It’s still night time, right?
I’m really tired.
Yes, I is really tired.

I need a drink please.
(more hot chocolate)

What are those things?
(those are words – I’m writing)
Oh, words! Let me see.
Let me count them.
One, two, three, four, twelve.
I count one-twelve! No, four-five.
I said four-five! Yes!
Oh, you drew on myself!

You my best friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DONT WRIGHT THESE THINGS ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN

MEGAN